If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
To be a successful candidate for this role, it is essential that you have the following criteria:
- Sound metro knowledge of Sydney
- Ability to manage, plan work and assign tasks appropriately for up to 15 drivers
- Ability to handle between 150-200 truck deliveries per day
- Strong prioritizing, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Good computer knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role (essential)
- May be required to work at both Weatherill & Ingleburn company locations
- Immediate start
- Good pay rate + penalties
- Temporary to permanent role for right candidate
- Training provided for industry specific programs
This job for Dispatch Manager will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to become a vital member to this company, then this is the position for you.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your most recent resume along with relevant documentation by clicking the “apply button” as per below.
Click for more details and Apply for Dispatch Manager Job