Directional Drillers and Experienced Coal Miners
Cougar Drilling is an innovative new competitor in the underground in-seam drilling industry and an essential new company for Australia’s underground coal mining community. Cougar drill systems are suited to all horizontal and vertical in-seam and cross-measure gas-drainage applications.
Due to recent expansion of NSW operations, they are seeking expressions of interest for Directional Drillers and Experienced Coal miners in the Hunter Valley and South Coast.
To be considered for these opportunities, you should have:
Search for many more mining jobs here on this website.
- Strong commitment to WHS
- A full-functional medical
- Current drivers license
- Proven experience in underground (coal) in-seam directional drill rigs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Work alone permits
- SMV, LHD tickets
- Have a good understanding of Mining Operations and Site Regulations
- Ability to liaise with customer and site representatives
- Ability to problem solve in the high pressure underground environment
Cougar Drilling is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Would you like to apply?