Digger Fitters Maintenance Mechanic
Your high level of technical skill and expertise will see you performing planned and unplanned maintenance, carry out major repairs as well as breakdown field repairs on these ultra-class machines.
- Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
- Continuous development and Training opportunities
- Exposure to leading industry projects
- They are a team that cares if you are at work
- Pay for Rain Days and stand by Days
- They can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and Overseas!
- Pay for your training and inductions
- LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
- Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards.
The criteria to join high performing team:
- 3+ years post trade mining experience
- Australian recognized trade completion certificate
- Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience and those who live locally
- Order 41 NSW Medical
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Current mine site inductions preferred
- Valid C Class drivers license
- Outstanding troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
- National Police Clearance
Don’t delay APPLY NOW, be part of growing team and be recognized for the work that you do!
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Digger Fitters Maintenance Mechanic Gunnedah basin NSW
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.