Digger Fitters Maintenance Mechanic
Your high level of technical skill and expertise will see you performing planned and unplanned maintenance, carry out major repairs as well as breakdown field repairs on these ultra-class machines.
- Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
- Continuous development and Training opportunities
- Exposure to leading industry projects
- They are a team that cares if you are at work
- Pay for Rain Days and stand by Days
- They can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and Overseas!
- Pay for your training and inductions
- LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
- Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards.
The criteria to join high performing team:
- 3+ years post trade mining experience
- Australian recognized trade completion certificate
- Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience and those who live locally
- Order 41 NSW Medical
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Current mine site inductions preferred
- Valid C Class drivers license
- Outstanding troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
- National Police Clearance
Don’t delay APPLY NOW, be part of growing team and be recognized for the work that you do!
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Digger Fitters Maintenance Mechanic Gunnedah basin NSW