If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Machinery Diesel Technician and Mechanic Jobs
- World Renowned Transportation Industry Leader
- Monday to Friday Roster – Ute, Phone & Laptop Supplied
- $140k (negotiable) + 10% Superannuation
The client, a dynamic growing business with worldwide operations are Australia’s distributor of diesel and gas engines. With a network of Dealers, the company provides fully authorized parts, service and warranty functions within defense, mining, marine, power generation, oil and gas, C&I and on highway and represent well-respected brands.
They believe the people are their key to success which is why they reward their staff with excellent benefits including a competitive remuneration package, ongoing training and support, outstanding career development programs as well as paid parental leave.
About the Role:
Within this role you will be required to work on a large coal mine site near Dysart in a hands on role carrying out services and repairs across a fleet of earthmoving trucks, as well as providing ongoing product support. Working directly with the customer you will be required to demonstrate a proactive approach to understand and respond to their needs, and consistently strive to exceed expectations (KPI’s).
- Diagnosis, servicing and major repairs on heavy earthmoving machinery and engines.
- Ability to work cooperatively on site with both customer and equipment suppliers on a daily basis and liaise with maintenance planners to ensure scheduled equipment maintenance is carried out
- Be able to work standard hours and overtime to accommodate customers’ requirements.
- Report to the Mackay Branch regarding equipment operating hours and/or any product concerns.
Skills & Experience:
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter / Mechanic.
- Diesel engine experience – essential.
- Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of Attainment.
- Must be a customer focused team player with a can-do attitude.
- Strong background maintaining, servicing and repairing processing equipment and heavy machinery.
- Confident to work unsupervised and the ability to follow instructions.
- The ability to analyze situations and communicate effectively with staff and customers.
- Effective time management skills.
- Permanent position
- Opportunity to join an iconic brand
- Supportive environment with long-term opportunities for career development
- Competitive remuneration
- Family friendly benefits including paid parental leave
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Diesel Technician Mechanic Heavy Machinery Coal Mining QLD