If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Diesel Technician Heavy Duty – FIFO WA
- Rev your career up to 4000HP!
- Join a close-knit FIFO team with a wealth of knowledge
- Gain Cummins product skills you can use anywhere in the world
About the role
- Support customers across the Pilbara and reporting into the Karratha branch
- Play a vital role in upholding Cummins’ strong presence in the region
- Breakdown service and schedule maintenance on equipment being used across our key market segments in mining, marine and on-highway.
- Love working autonomously
- Operate on a 2:1 roster for those experienced technicians to FIFO from Perth.
- Relevant diesel trade qualification
- Heavy duty engine experience (ideally Cummins)
- Experience in the use of Electrical Diagnostic equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously/remotely for extended periods
- A genuine commitment to workplace safety
- A valid driver’s license