Diesel Mechanics Boilermakers Job NSW
Whittaker Contracting prides itself on supplying quality maintenance services within the mining, road transport and agricultural industries. Their team strives to maintain a high level of quality work and commitment that meet and exceed client expectations.
Whittaker Contracting currently has vacancies for:
- Diesel Mechanics Boilermakers (Even Time Roster & Monday to Friday positions are available)
- Fitter / Machinist (Monday to Friday workshop based role)
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- A positive attitude to safety;
- A high standard of productivity;
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised;
- Level of current experience, skills and qualifications;
- They are self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Willing to develop new skills;
- Ability to undertake shift work on a rotating roster.
Attractive salaries and work conditions are available to suitable applicants based on experience and expertise. If you would like to be part of a progressive company, where your ideas and input are valued, please apply.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 6392 0000
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply for Diesel Mechanics Boilermakers job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Diesel Mechanics Boilermakers Mining Maintenance NSW