iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Diesel Mechanic Various Mine Sites
The Go2 People are currently recruiting for Diesel Mechanics for ongoing mine site based roles commencing ASAP. People are fast becoming an employer of choice in Queensland and have secured a number of long term labour hire contract roles on some of the region’s largest infrastructure projects.
These roles will see you working 12.5 hours a day, on a variety of rosters including 5:2 and 7:7. The roles have a 2 year duration and for the right applicants, could lead to full time employment.
Key responsibilities for this position include (though not limited to):
- Working day and night shift on a mine site
- Maintenance Servicing and Breakdowns
Looking for experience on a combination of large mining equipment including:
- Dozer – Track & Wheel – Caterpillar D11, D10
- Graders (Caterpillar 16M, 24M)
- Loader (992G)
- Excavators (Leibherr 996B, Komatsu PC1250, PC550)
- Roller (Caterpillar)
- Water Trucks (Volvo)
To be successful in this position you MUST have:
- Trade qualification – Heavy Diesel Fitter/Mechanic
- Standard 11 Induction Training Induction (Must)
- Current Coal Board Medical (Must)
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Vehicle mounted Crane (preferred)
- Working at Heights – completed within the last 2 years (preferred)
- Confined Space – completed within the last 2 years (preferred)
- Proven history of work on large operations equipment in hard rock mining
- 2x References to support your application
- Have own Transport
- Drivers License
- OHS Construction card (blue/white card)
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for ongoing employment, please…
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStarâ„˘
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.