See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Mechanic/ Mechanical Fitter Jobs – REQUIRED ASAP!
The client is a renowned industry leader in metal recycling based in Carole Park & Acacia Ridge.
They are currently searching for a quality traded Diesel Mechanic/Fitter with a passion to succeed and to join clients dynamic team.
- Maintenance of machinery including excavators, shredders, compactors, bobcats.
- Working with a Recycling / Scrap yard
- Attention to detail
What you will need to be considered:
- Trade qualification as a Diesel Fitter / Mechanic
- Previous experience working on Civil / Mining Equipment
- Having experience in a recycling / metal scrap yard beneficial
- Effective time management –
- Relevant trading experience including skills gained on-the-job,
- Awareness and the familiarity of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal
Previous proven experience in the Recycling, wrecking/ Parts or Truck & Machinery/ wrecking & parts Industries will be an advantage but not essential. Excellent base salary package + OTE
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Diesel Mechanic Mechanical Fitter Machinery Maintenance QLD