Diesel Fitter Bowen Basin
The client is a Tier 1 mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individualís for ongoing opportunities.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement their core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience of Maintenance & Repair
- CAT Trucks
- Komatsu Trucks
- Willingness to pass a D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Trade Certificate
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical
In return they offer:
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing work – 6 Months +
- Various rosters- 6/6, 7/7, Lifestyle
- Camp accommodation – BIBO from Mackay and Rockhampton
- Competitive hourly rates ($52 – $54 an hour)
- Weekly Pay
Hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity!
Apply for the Diesel Fitter position