Diesel Fitters Heavy Mobile Coal Mining QLD
- Temp to Perm Opportunities | Camp & Meals Supplied
- 7/7 Rosters | Super Paid on Every Hour
- $58/hour + Buses from Rockhampton & Mackay
Stellar Workforce urgently requires multiple Diesel Fitters to start immediately with a top tier mining contractor near Dysart.
About the Role:
If successful for this position you will be required to carry out repairs, maintenance, and diagnostics for the heavy mobile earthmoving equipment on site.
- Excavator maintenance and repairs
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs – trucks, dozers, graders and loaders
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- Strong maintenance exposure across CAT and/Hitachi or Liebherr excavators
- Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment – CAT and Hitachi
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane etc.
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Expanding project
- Buses provided from Rockhampton & Mackay
- Super paid on every hour worked
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Hannah Webb for a confidential discussion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Diesel Fitters Heavy Mobile Coal Mining Maintenance QLD