8 x Heavy Diesel Fitters Mining Jobs
- Full Time Position | 7/7 Roster
- Flexible Travel Arrangements
- Attractive Yearly Salary | Annual Leave
About the Role:
- Maintenance, repairs and servicing to trucks, dozers, graders, loaders and excavators
- Workshop duties as required including housekeeping
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Carry out duties with a positive attitude to ensure productivity
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter or Mechanic
- Experience working on heavy earthmoving equipment incl. CAT, Hitachi and/or Komatsu
- Strong work ethic along with communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction
- Ability to pass any pre-employment medicals and D&A screening
- Salary sacrificed flights
- Job security with a newly extended contract
- Uniforms and $40/week tool allowance provided
- Work-life balance on a 7/7 rotating roster
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Diesel Fitters Heavy Earthmoving Mining Maintenance Coalfields
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.