Diesel Fitters Field Maintenance – Permanent Positions
- Permanent Positions – 7/7 Rosters
- Buses from Townsville & Mackay
- Company Benefits & Holidays + Sick Pay
Client, a current leader in the Australian mining industry is seeking experienced field maintenance diesel fitters for their Caval Ridge project.
About the Role:
In this role you will be required to take part in the ongoing maintenance and repair to a fleet of Liebherr and Hitachi hydraulic excavators, coupled with a competent understanding of mobile plant maintenance. This position will see you implementing your skills and experience to ensure maximum efficiencies are met and down time is minimized.
- In field servicing and breakdown repairs
- Preventative maintenance and defect repairs
- Mechanical diagnostics on large mining equipment
- Component change outs – field and workshop
- General workshop duties and housekeeping
- Adhere to all BMA site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter
- Proven track record maintaining and repairing large hydraulic excavators
- Previous experience working on mobile plant equipment e.g. CAT haul trucks, dozers, graders
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair heavy earthmoving machinery
- Must have post trade experience within a similar position
- Tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane and Rigging
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Stable contract with longevity
- Permanent position
- Buses provided from Townsville & Mackay
- Camp & meals provided
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Diesel Fitters Field Maintenance Caval Ridge Mining QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.