See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter – Underground Mining
Diesel Fitter Underground Mining FIFO Brisbane QLD
- Olympic Dam Project
- Residential or FIFO from Capital Cities
- Long Term Project
About the role
They are seeking an experienced Diesel Fitters to join at there Olympic Dam Project. The role involves working a 2 and 1 roster on 12hr shifts. These roles are residential of flights from Capital cities.
Key of Duties
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and breakdown repairs to fleet of Sandvik Cableboltors, Atlas Copco Drills, and Jacon Shotcrete Machinery
- Fault finding repairing and/ or replacing components as required
- Maintain plant and equipment, ensuring compliance with regulations and site requirements
- Keep clean & tidy workshop.
Skills & Experience
- Trade qualification
- Experience working with underground mining equipment, particularly Sandvik Cableboltors, Atlas Copco Drills and/or Jacon Shotcrete Machinery
- Auto electrical knowledge
- Valid manual drivers license
- A work ethic in keeping with Redpath’s motto ‘Consider it done’.
An competitive rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Diesel Fitter – Underground Mining will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 0112-2579-HDF
Click Apply for Diesel Fitter Underground Mining FIFO Brisbane QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.