See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Open Cut – Diesel Fitter
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out repairs and preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop. You will also perform inspections to determine condition and suitability to return to service.
Successful candidates, must have:
- Relevant diesel fitter / heavy vehicle trade qualifications
- Extensive post-trade experience within an open cut mining operation
- Proven experience with Caterpillar, Hitachi, O&K and Komatsu
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
What they can offer
- A residential position, working a lifestyle roster, day and night shift rotation
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- Access to a great range of employee benefits and discounts
- Competitive remuneration with a leading mining contractor
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment.
For further information, please contact Jen Johnson on 07 3026 6086.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Diesel Fitter Open Cut Mining, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Diesel Fitter Open Cut Mining Meandu project Kingaroy