If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter – Permanent Positions
- 6 Permanent Diesel Fitter Positions
- 7/7 Rosters
- Camp & Meals + Buses supplied
Stellar Recruitment have partnered with a leading mining contractor of large-scale mining services to Australia’s major mining companies. This company is focused on providing a safe and efficient work environment on site. They are passionate about their people and believe they are the heart of their organization.
About the Role:
If successful for the position, you will be working in a team environment maintaining a fleet of heavy earthmoving machinery consisting of; large Liebherr excavators and Caterpillar machinery. This role will require you to implement your diagnostic skills on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum efficiencies are met, and down time is minimized.
In reward for your commitment, you will receive the opportunity to work for a large mining organization and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs – trucks, dozers, graders and loaders
- Large hydraulic excavator up-keep and repairs
- Fault finding and troubleshooting (reading and interpreting schematics)
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Desire to achieve the goal of zero injuries
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment – CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi or Liebherr
- Extensive experience in open cut coal mining
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, Dogging, EWP, Crane etc.
- Permanent Roles
- 5 weeks annual leave and sick leave entitlements
- Buses supplied from Mackay and Rockhampton airport
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
- Tool allowances & career progression
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Diesel Fitter Mobile Plant Mining Maintenance Dysart