SITE CO- CORDINATOR / DIESEL FITTER
PROJECT MANAGER – DIESEL FITTER
Due to further growth and expansion within their rental fleet an opportunity has arisen for a hands on project manager to coordinate their rental fleet within an open cut mining environment in the Mudgee region. Leading by example and reporting to the plant manager you will responsible for the coordination of dedicated field team to ensure maximum reliability for there client.
Your experience and knowledge will be highly regarded and your role will be crucial in the further development and growth of business. In return for your ongoing commitment, ASG Equipment will provide you with ongoing training support, professional development and endless in house career progression opportunities.
ASG Equipment is a dry hire heavy equipment rental company that caters for both the mining and civil industries. Their business allows options for clientele to incorporate fully maintained packages that allow operational control without the maintenance costs and concerns that accompany maintaining a rental fleet.
With solid foundations and a passionate vision, they have continued to expand their operations throughout NSW & QLD. Their infrastructure of workshop facilities, field service fleet, equipment and hands-on management team will give you the support and confidence to deliver first class services.
What they can offer:
- Mon-Fri roster
- Field Service Vehicle
- Flexible Immediate & Delayed Starts
- Permanent full-time role
- Attractive hourly rate
- Career advancement opportunities
- Accommodation assistance
- Inductions / medicals / on-going training provided
Successful applicant will have:
- A mechanical trade + Caterpillar Equipment Experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills
- Valid drivers’ license
- An ability to pass a Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* / drug & alcohol screening
- Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* S2 S3
- MDG15 – Mine specifications experience
- Confined Space
- Work Safely at Heights
- High Risk Work License (EWP, Forklift, Dogging)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career then hit the APPLY NOW button and join there team.
Click Apply for Diesel Fitter Mining Site Project Manager Australia