Diesel Fitter Mine Sites Bowen Basin
Diesel Fitter Mine Sites Bowen Basin Heavy Mining QLD
Eveready Group of Companies specialize in labour supply to the Mining Industry in Queensland and New South Wales. In addition to this, they are automotive experts; boasting a successful workshop in Paget, Mackay Qld.
Eveready Group has been operating for over 10 years and they pride there selves on supplying skilled personnel and quality services to there clients. There client base stretches across a variety of Mine Sites, located in the Bowen and Gunnedah Basin’s.
As their business and client base is growing rapidly, they are currently looking for hardworking Diesel Fitters to join the team on a full-time basis . They have a Mackay town and site based position available so, if you are a qualified Diesel Fitter who wants to work for a company who values safety and put’s their employees first – HIT APPLY NOW!
Reporting to the Manager and Site Supervisor; your primary responsibility is to play a proactive role in the continuous upkeep, improvement and preventative maintenance of – Heavy Mining Equipment, Medium Vehicles, as well as other ancillary mining equipment.
Requirements for the Role:
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter (two years post trade experience essential)
- Diagnostic’s, Maintenance & Repairs Experience on Heavy mining equipment and Medium Vehicles, as well as other ancillary mining equipment
- Experience working with Cat, Hitachi and Komatsu equipment is desired
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Generic Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical
- Valid Manual Drivers License, HR is desired
- Current Inductions at Peabody Mine Sites is desired
- Thorough understanding of open cut mining operations
- Full-time Opportunity
- Attractive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Accommodation & Meals provided whilst on-site
If you are interested in being a part of an ever growing team, please email your cover letter and resume to the email address provided.
***only shortlisted candidates will be contacted***
- post trade: 2 years (Required)
- Mackay QLD (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- Coal Board Medical (Required)
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter (Required)
- Manual HR Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Generic Standard 11 (Required)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job position?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Diesel Fitter Mine Sites Bowen Basin Heavy Mining QLD