See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter Jobs – Mining Northern QLD
- 7/7 Roster, 12 Hour Shifts
- $60.00/hour + Super Paid on Every Hour
- 4 Year Contract + Buses from Townsville
The client, a current leader in the Australian mining industry is seeking experienced Diesel Fitters for one of their key operations in the Collinsville region.
About the Role:
This role will see you implementing your skills to ensure maximum efficiencies are met and down time minimized. This position provides the opportunity to work for a large mining organization and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
- Breakdowns, preventative maintenance and regular servicing of all mobile equipment.
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Work as a team player to help diagnose equipment faults
- Meet all safety requirements & regulations
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- A demonstrated track record in trouble shooting and diagnostics across large mining equipment e.g. Caterpillar, Hitachi, Liebherr and Komatsu
- A strong customer focus and ability to work independently and in a team
- An ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Current Coal Board Medical & Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane etc.
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Extended contract – 4 years
- Super paid on all hours worked
- One of the closest coal mine sites to Townsville
- Buses from Townsville to camp
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Diesel Fitter Mechanical Trade Mining Maintenance Northern QLD