Diesel Fitter Jobs QLD
- World Renowned OEM
- Work Life Balance – 7/7 Roster
- Camp & Meals Supplied
There is a current need for Diesel Fitters to join an already established mobile maintenance team providing world class support and technical backing for these quality mining products. In this role you will be an instrumental part of the maintenance team with a focus on the preventative maintenance and breakdown repair of a fleet of electric trucks and loaders.
- Service, repair and maintain client’s machinery on site
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Work as a team player and autonomously when required
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- A demonstrated track record in trouble shooting and diagnostics across prominent Heavy Earthmoving Equipment e.g., Komatsu, CAT & Hitachi
- Supportive and positive company culture
- OEM training and career development opportunities
- Long term role
- Temp to perm position
About the Company:
Stellar Recruitment are have partnered with a reputable mining client who has a focus on employing the best people to offer a variety of opportunities to learn, grow and advance. With a commitment to high performance, culture and working with integrity, their employees are encouraged to give it their all.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.