Diesel Fitter Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
Queensland operations on a 7/7 roster in the Bowen Basin.
AAMG are seeking experienced, skilled and qualified Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to join the team at their Queensland operations on a 7/7 roster in the Bowen Basin.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Project Leadership team, the successful candidates will:
- Conduct maintenance tasks on mobile plant
- Work under the direction of our client, to ensure the equipment fleet achieves maximum availability in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Maintain absolute commitment to the site requirements
- Maintain absolute commitment to our values acting with integrity at all times
To be considered for this position, it’s essential that you bring:
- A positive work attitude
- Trade qualification for the related field
- Demonstrated experience working in a mining environment
- Well-developed communication skills with known ability to work as a team player
- Demonstrated product knowledge on OEM equipment.
- Previous experience maintaining mobile plant consisting of the following duties: servicing, general maintenance, planned maintenance, breakdowns, component changeouts
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical
- Hold a valid “C” class driver’s licence
- Opportunity to join a specialised team that is on the forefront of Mining Technology.
- Competitive hourly rate, starting from $60
- Super & LSL Paid on all hours worked.
- Flights or Company Ute provided dependent on client requirements and based on merit.
- Annual Performance Bonus.
- AAMG Refer a Friend scheme ($1,000 paid on completion of 3 months) Get paid a bonus for your referrals.
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career with an exciting company that does things differently.
About the Company:
Autonomy & Asset Management Group is a Queensland based business supporting the mining/resources industry in autonomy and asset management. They’re building an exceptional team from the ground up, and they’re here to leave a mark.
They provide a range of services that include Automation and Technology, Asset Management and Skilled Trades to support large-scale projects working on a range of the latest OEM equipment.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.