Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter Jobs Komatsu
7/7 Day & Night Roster, Camp Accommodation & Meals
New jobs are being posted for experienced Diesel Fitters to join Komatsu – carrying out service and repairs on the WA1200 Loaders. These roles are permanent site based positions, supporting the Emerald branch.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re searching for:
- Relevant Trade Certificate and or heavy maintenance equipment experience
- Current MR (Medium Rigid) or greater driver’s license
- Mobile equipment maintenance experience on construction, quarry and mining size earthmoving equipment.
- Strong diagnostics / fault-finding skills
- Working at Heights, Forklift and Dogging Tickets highly regarded
- A proven high level of customer service
- A demonstrated commitment to safety with the ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good understanding of computing systems
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) experience, particularly with Komatsu equipment will also be highly regarded
- Standard 11 Induction Training Induction required
About the Company:
Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to their customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation. With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing their business forward is a key element of their success.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.