See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter Jobs Gladstone
WorkPac are recruiting Diesel Fitters for work in Gladstone & Central QLD.
- Competitive hourly flat rate + super on all hours
- 7/7 Roster – supporting work/life balance
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Progress your skills in this ongoing role
About *Diesel Fitter Jobs Gladstone :
Leading mining company require experienced Diesel Fitters to join their team in Blackwater QLD. This role reaps many rewards, from the competitive remuneration to the 7/7 roster. This role is attractive to both local and non-local candidates as camp accommodation is provided. The successful candidate will have proven experience working in a mining environment as a Diesel Fitter.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- General maintenance to mobile plant equipment.
- Be proficient in the use of all fitter equipment
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs ??? trucks, dozers, graders and loaders.
- Operate with a high level of productivity to ensure deadlines are met
- Be punctual and well presented
- Demonstrate a solid work ethic
- Be able to follow direct instruction
- An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
- Follow all mine site procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance.
- Previous experience in a mining Diesel Fitter role.
- Trade certificate.
- Experience on heavy equipment including ??? CAT, Hitachi and Liebherr.
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training.
- Current Coal Board Medical.
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Potential to go Permanent with the Client after 3 months
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster
- Great site culture
About WorkPac :
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leaving companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.