Diesel Fitter Jobs Bowen Basin
One Key Resources are recruiting Diesel Fitters in the Bowen Basin, near Blackwater.
Must have prior experience operating in a mining environment:
- Demonstrated experience Maintenance and Repair of:
- Dump Trucks – Mechanical and Electrical;
The qualifications/certificates required include:
- Trade Certificate;
- Drivers Licence;
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*;
- Coal Board Medical;
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship);
In return you can expect:
- Immediate Start | Permanent Positions;
- 7:7 / D:N Roster | 12hr shifts;
- Competitive rate of pay;
- Accommodation and meals provided;
- Work for “An Employer of Choice”.
About OneKey :
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.