Diesel Fitter Jobs Bowen Basin
Experience working on CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr & Hitachi
Mitchell’s Heavy Repairs are looking to hire experienced Diesel Fitters for work across the Bowen Basin, QLD.
You will be required to:
- Carry out repairs, maintenance and diagnostics and fault finding of large mining equipment in a safe and timely manner.
- Carry out machine relocations, shutdowns, new assemblies and various rostered work.
- Be flexible with work hours, with overtime required during peak periods
- Must be reliable, self motivated and be able to work with minimum supervision
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
To be considered for these positions, the applicant should have:
- Relevant Mechanical or Diesel Fitting Trade Qualification
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical
- Drivers Licence
- Experience on CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr and Hitachi
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Strong Focus on Safety and Contamination Control
In addition, the following will be favourable:
- Current MR Drivers Licence
- Local candidates from the Bowen Basin
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies ie WAH, Telehandler
- High Risk Licences ie EWP, Forklift, dogging
About the Company:
Mitchell’s Heavy Repairs has been applying their expertise in heavy equipment repairs throughout the Bowen Basin. Based in Emerald, they are locally driven and employ personnel who hold a wealth of technical knowledge and experience in both the mechanical and mining industry to help solve your daily maintenance challenges. They have invested many years building a business that has the ability to provide skilled and experienced personnel supported by a fully equipped service vehicle, all at a competitive rate. They are focused on assisting their clients assets to perform at their peak, with minimal down time.