See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter & Hose Fitter Job – Toowoomba QLD
Be rewarded for your loyalty, experience and work ethic and partner with a well respected company that prides itself on candidate and client relationships. This work will be suited to residents around the Toowoomba, Darling Downs, Dalby and Oakey region.
At First Grade performance is everything but it is ESSENTIAL you have the following:
- Trade Qualification Background
- Available to work a rotating (night and day shift) 4 day- 48hr a week roster.
- Ability to be a team player and adhere to strict safety standards
- Reliable & Hard working attitude
- Be able to conduct hose audits on machines and assemble and fit hoses.
- Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Induction Training induction.
- Any additional tickets or qualifications will prove to be beneficial.
Caterpillar Hose Qualifications.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply with an up-to-date CV via the apply button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Diesel Fitter Hose Operation Experienced Toowoomba QLD