Diesel Fitter Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Job
McCosker Contracting is a leading privately owned civil construction firm providing a diverse range of civil construction services to major industries and mining operations throughout Queensland.
McCosker offers a great place to work and build a successful career. The ideal candidate will be based in Gladstone with a requirement to work site based and at Head Office.
The successful candidate will assist heavy vehicle maintenance team maintain civil construction fleet, provide specialist advice and servicing support across various regional and remote projects.
Candidates should have extensive experience, with proven knowledge in the following:
- Trade qualifications in Diesel Fitting
- Experience with servicing and maintenance of civil and earth moving equipment, on and off site
- Ability to work away as required on various project rosters
- Be physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment medical
To be successful in this role you will have as a minimum:
- Minimum 5 years proven experience
- HR and forklift license
- White / blue construction card
- Be physically fit and able to pass a current medical
- Have a strong work ethic
- Ability to strive to meet project targets
- Show self-motivation with a high standard in work ethics & proven track record in safety and production
At McCosker they recognize that there most important assets are the people they employ. A core workforce is retained by McCosker to maintain the reliability and skill levels associated with industry and past projects. These personnel add experience, expertise and value to their projects. They also recognize the benefit of local people on their projects and always attempt to attract local employees where possible.
Only successfully applicants will be contacted
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Experienced Diesel Fitter Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Gladstone QLD