See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter – Field Service Bowen Basin
- Field Service Position – UTE and Phone provided
- Lifestyle Roster – Gladstone Location
- Permanent Position with a Reputable OEM
A diversified and globally recognized machinery provider who are renowned for their presence within the mining, civil and construction sectors. You will be based out of their large workshop located in Gladstone.
About the Role:
- Site coverage for key projects in the Southern Bowen Basin
- Product Support to OEM standards
- Scheduled servicing and preventative maintenance
- Field Service – Local and Regional
- Machine rebuilds, component change outs, and repairs
- Work within a team environment
- Positive attitude, fast learner and reliable
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter
- 2 years post trade experience preferred
- Previous exposure to heavy machinery rebuilds; CAT, Komatsu or Hitachi
- Demonstrated capabilities in a field service environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Be a resident of Gladstone or willing to relocate
- Desirable Tickets: WAH and Forklift
- You will be paid in line with an Enterprise Agreement
- Permanent secure position OEM training provided
- Work for a world renowned brand
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Diesel Fitter Heavy Machinery Field Service Mining Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.