See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter – Field Services Mining Jobs
- Permanent Field Service Role – Ute Provided
- Even Time Roster or 5/2
- Work for a world renowned OEM
About the Role:
- Breakdowns, product support, preventative maintenance and regular servicing of all mobile earth moving equipment.
- Labour Coverage as required
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Work as a team player to help diagnose equipment faults
- Meet all safety requirements & regulations
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- A demonstrated track record in trouble shooting and diagnostics across large mining equipment
- Strong diagnostic skills, fault finding & trouble shooting experience
- Current Coal Board Medical & Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane etc.
- Permanent Job with company benefits
- Work ute supplied with phone and laptop
- Market competitive pay rate + penalties + super + allowances
- Career development opportunities and OEM Training
- Relocation assistance on offer
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply‘ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Diesel Fitter Field Service Mobile Plant Mining Maintenance Coalfields