Experienced Diesel Fitters for Coal Mine sites in the Bowen Basin
One Key Resources†are seeking experienced Diesel Fitters for Coal Mine sites in the Bowen Basin.The clients are Tier 1 mining houses who require skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
To be successful in these roles, you must have:
- Demonstrated Open Cut Coal Mining experience
- Previous experience with Electric Trucks preferred
- Various rosters
- DIDO or BIBO out of Mackay
- Camp and meals provided
The qualifications required:
- Trade Certificate
- Current Driver Licence
- Australian Birth Certificate or Passport
- Queensland Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
NOTE: When you apply for this job Diesel Fitter & Electric Trucks, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.