Diesel Fitter – Field Service Mine Jobs
- Permanent Field Service Role – Ute Provided
- Even Time Roster or 5/2
- Work for a world renowned OEM
About the Role:
- Breakdowns, product support, preventative maintenance and regular servicing of all mobile earth moving equipment.
- Labour Coverage as required
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Work as a team player to help diagnose equipment faults
- Meet all safety requirements & regulations
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- A demonstrated track record in trouble shooting and diagnostics across large mining equipment
- Strong diagnostic skills, fault finding & trouble shooting experience
- Current Coal Board Medical & Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane etc.
- Permanent Job with company benefits
- Work ute supplied with phone and laptop
- Market competitive pay rate + penalties + super + allowances
- Career development opportunities and OEM Training
- Relocation assistance on offer
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Diesel Fitter Coal Mining Field Service Technician Mackay
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.