Experienced Diesel Fitter Jobs Maintenance
- Working either 7/7 or Lifestyle Roster
- Camp and meals available for non locals
- Competitive hourly rate @ $60/h
- Ongoing position
Client is an Australian company who provide their clients with high quality products and services throughout a diverse range of industries including Mining, Engineering, Construction, Rail, Gas and Oil, and Energy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General maintenance to mobile plant equipment
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential
- Follow all mine site procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance.
Skills and Experience
- Caterpillar experience highly regarded
- good diagnostic skills
- Sound Auto Electric Knowledge
- Excellent safety attitude and performance
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core Induction
- Coal Board Medical
- Current Drivers License
- BMA Inductions and BWM Site Induction an advantage
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after their employees is important.Through myrewards platform, they offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Diesel Fitter Coal Mining Blackwater Mine Site Jobs QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.