Dump Truck Operator-DIDO Moranbah
DIDO Mobile Plant CAT 793 Dump Truck Operator QLD
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 Haul Trucks. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements. This is a drive in drive out role from within 500km’s of Moranbah.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 Haul Trucks.
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 2 years’ experience operating Mechanical Dump Trucks: CAT 793
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- Ongoing opportunities with possibility to transition to permanent
- November 2017 start
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for DIDO Mobile Plant CAT 793 Dump Truck Operator QLD
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Melissa Fisher – Recruitment Coordinator
- (07) 3621 2918