DIDO Dump Truck/ Multi Skilled Operators
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and we are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work with us. Reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- DIDO role – Black water site
- Accommodation: Village Accommodation Provided
- Possible temp to perm
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Experience operating 777, Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here., 789 & CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
Dump Trucks; or 16 & 24 Graders; or D10 & D11 Dozers
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* Section 4
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
Note: the only suitable candidates would be contacted
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!