iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
DIDO Dump Truck/ Multi Skilled Operators
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and we are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work with us. Reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- DIDO role – Black water site
- Accommodation: Village Accommodation Provided
- Possible temp to perm
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Experience operating 777, 785, 789 & 793 Dump Trucks; or 16 & 24 Graders; or D10 & D11 Dozers
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal board medical Section 4
- Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
Note: the only suitable candidates would be contacted
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.