Development Underground Coal Mining Operator
Development Underground Coal Mining Operator Emerald QLD
One Key Resources are proud partner with Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine in providing skilled labour and professional services across the mines operation. Building on both organizations strengths and success Rio Tinto has chosen to strategically partner with One Key Resources to offer the Emerald & Capella community; local employment opportunities and continuity through long term work.
Kestrel Mine seeks to be more than just a major source of local employment and economic growth, rather to work in partnership with the local community to help provide positive and sustainable outcomes for the Emerald region. Overall their objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
Due to increased operational demands, they are currently recruiting experienced Development Operators for an immediate start. To be successful in these positions you require a strong safety culture, high level of skill in Underground Coal Mining and be an active member of the Emerald and Capella community.
In return, these positions offer
- Immediate Start – long term work opportunities
- $62.00 Per Hour + Super
- 12 hour shifts – Bus to and from site
- Lifestyle Roster – 5/4/5/5
- Residential role – Be home every night!
- Laundry Service
- Local onsite point of contact
The Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Coal Mine Worker
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- Current Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and apply online now! They look forward to speaking with you about the above opportunity.Apply for Development Underground Coal Mining Operator Emerald QLD