Development Operator – Lifestyle Roster -†Open Cut & Underground; Gold, Coal, Metals & Minerals
Experienced Development Operators – Lifestyle Roster†to commence work immediately near Emerald!The†client is a Tier 1 Mining house who is seeking skilled and safety minded individuals to complete Development works on a Lifestyle roster.
One Key Resources works with close to 100 different mine sites across Australia With over 250 open vacancies including Casual and Fixed Term contracts we aim to provide long term employment opportunities
What do these positions have to offer?
- Immediate Start – Long Term Work Opportunities
- $58.00 to $64.50 Per Hour + Super
- Residential Role – Be home every night!
- Lifestyle Roster – 5/5/4/5
The Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Development Operator
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Current RIIís (Within 2 years of Completion)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Current Driver’s License
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
NOTE: When you apply for this job Development Officer,†take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.