Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Development Operator – Lifestyle Roster -†Open Cut & Underground; Gold, Coal, Metals & Minerals
Experienced Development Operators – Lifestyle Roster†to commence work immediately near Emerald!The†client is a Tier 1 Mining house who is seeking skilled and safety minded individuals to complete Development works on a Lifestyle roster.
One Key Resources works with close to 100 different mine sites across Australia With over 250 open vacancies including Casual and Fixed Term contracts we aim to provide long term employment opportunities
What do these positions have to offer?
- Immediate Start – Long Term Work Opportunities
- $58.00 to $64.50 Per Hour + Super
- Residential Role – Be home every night!
- Lifestyle Roster – 5/5/4/5
The Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Development Operator
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Current RIIís (Within 2 years of Completion)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Current Driver’s License
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
NOTE: When you apply for this job Development Officer,†take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply to this job?Click for more details and Apply for the job
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.