Development Experienced Operator – North Goonyella
- 2 Year Contract
- 7/7 Roster (12 Hour Shifts)
- North Goonyella Mine
Mastermyne Mining is a leading provider of specialized services to the Australian coal mining industry. There experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining in QLD and NSW.
They are seeking qualified and Experienced Underground Operators who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry
- Tickets required include: Joy miner, road header, shuttle car, miner bolter, LHD’s, drift runner
- Current Underground Medical
- Current Underground Industry Induction
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s License
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for their extend way beyond your weekly salary.
In addition to a competitive wage they can offer:
- family friendly lifestyle roster
- the opportunity of internal promotions
- training & personal development
- income protection scheme
- and most importantly high level safety standards .
All of these benefits result in high level satisfaction among-st sizeable workforce. If this sounds interesting send your application now. For more information please contact Danielle Lord, Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0410.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click Apply for Development Experienced Operator North Goonyella QLD