This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Development Crew Underground Mining Job
Development Crew Underground Mining Cannington QLD
- Immediate start required
- Attractive hourly rate
- FIFO from Townsville
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
About the role
Redpath are Seeking highly motivated and experienced Development Crew (underground) based at the Cannington Project in North-west Queensland.
Working a 7/7 roster, these roles are available for an immediate start. FIFO is provided from Townsville.
- previous experience in a similar underground role
- ability to work well with others in a team environment
- ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen
- current drivers license
- current First Aid and CPR certificate
- a safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s motto Safety – First, Last and Always.
The Development Crew are responsible for carrying out a range of tasks including;
- install and remove ventilation ducting
- hang and remove ventilation fans
- install water, air, and pump reticulation pipes
- install electrical reticulation
- build ventilation devices
- install and remove pumps and pumping stations
- safely operate the Integrated Tool (IT) carrier
- transport fuel and materials as required
- install ground support (cable bolts) as required
- assist Cablebolter or Jumbo Operator with set up of rigs
- assist with face preparation and mark up
- assist charge up
- assist with installation of ground support
- ensure sufficient consumables and supplies are available for development activities
- perform minor machine maintenance
- maintain high standard of housekeeping on equipment and in headings.
A competitive wage is on offer for the successful candidate. As a Redpath employee, you will enjoy many benefits including salary packaging and an excellent reward and recognition program. Apply now to gain hands-on experience with knowledgeable staff members while enjoying the benefits of working for a global organization.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 2202-2545-SER.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingClick Apply for Development Crew Underground Mining Cannington QLD