Development Crew Underground Mining Job
Development Crew Underground Mining Cannington QLD
- Immediate start required
- Attractive hourly rate
- FIFO from Townsville
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
About the role
Redpath are Seeking highly motivated and experienced Development Crew (underground) based at the Cannington Project in North-west Queensland.
Working a 7/7 roster, these roles are available for an immediate start. FIFO is provided from Townsville.
- previous experience in a similar underground role
- ability to work well with others in a team environment
- ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen
- current drivers license
- current First Aid and CPR certificate
- a safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s motto Safety – First, Last and Always.
The Development Crew are responsible for carrying out a range of tasks including;
- install and remove ventilation ducting
- hang and remove ventilation fans
- install water, air, and pump reticulation pipes
- install electrical reticulation
- build ventilation devices
- install and remove pumps and pumping stations
- safely operate the Integrated Tool (IT) carrier
- transport fuel and materials as required
- install ground support (cable bolts) as required
- assist Cablebolter or Jumbo Operator with set up of rigs
- assist with face preparation and mark up
- assist charge up
- assist with installation of ground support
- ensure sufficient consumables and supplies are available for development activities
- perform minor machine maintenance
- maintain high standard of housekeeping on equipment and in headings.
A competitive wage is on offer for the successful candidate. As a Redpath employee, you will enjoy many benefits including salary packaging and an excellent reward and recognition program. Apply now to gain hands-on experience with knowledgeable staff members while enjoying the benefits of working for a global organization.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 2202-2545-SER.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Click Apply for Development Crew Underground Mining Cannington QLD