Fitters | 10 weeks | Dawson Mine
They are seeking experienced fitters for 10 weeks work starting 8th October.
- Dawson Mine
- From 8th October to 15th December
- Rotating 6:3 roster
- Can be organized before the job
- Have limited places available for inductions/WAFs prior to this shutdown – so please let us know when applying if you require these
- $42.50/hour with full penalties and shift allowances
- Weekly pay cycle
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Sub-contractor employment available (rates to be discussed)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (Surface Extractions)
- Trade Certificate – Fitter
- Confined Space
- Working at Heights
Ideal candidate qualities:
- Team players
- Safety conscious
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as autonomously; and
- Take pride in the quality of their workmanship
Tagline is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in workforce. Women, Indigenous people and people of multi-cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel that you meet the above criteria – Apply Now – or visit website http://tagline.com.au/job-opportunities. A current Resume and relevant compliance documentation must be included when applying.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Qualified Dawson Mine Jobs Fitter | Mining Maintenance Central QLD