Dangerous Goods MC Truck Operators -Transport Ammonium Nitrate in the Bowen Basin
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries.
One Key Resources are on the hunt for experienced Dangerous Goods MC Truck Operators to transport Ammonium Nitrate in the Bowen Basin, near Moranbah. You will be required to drive Double Road Trains of Ammonium Nitrate between the clients Yard to their site compound.
You will be required to:
- Operate Tipping skel trailers with augers to unload the product
- Load 20ft containers of AN onto skel trailers using 32t Fork Lifts.
- Comply with Work instructions and site specific requirements for task
Successful applicants will be able to provide and demonstrate the following:
- MC Licence
- Dangerous Goods Licence
- SSAN check (police check can start prior to receiving if D/Goods is current)
- Current Statement of Attainment Standard 11
- Fork Lift licence
Working for One Key Resources not only means you will work with a leading supplier of labour to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure industries, this role also offers the following benefits:
- Ongoing Work – 6 Months +
- 3 Days on/3 Nights on/6 Off Roster
- Competitive hourly rates – $38 – $42/hr + Super
- Camp Accommodation Provided
- Weekly pay
NOTE: When you apply for this job MC Truck Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.