D10 D11 Dozer Jobs QLD
Experienced Dozer Operators:
- Lifestyle Roster – 5 / 4 / 4 / 5 ( PJ DAY Included )
- Camp and Meals
- Ongoing positions
- Competitive hourly rate
Pre-requisites for the role include:
- Experience operating D10 & D11 Dozers
- Minimum 2 years mobile plant operating experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical (completed within the last 24 months)
- Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.