If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
FIFO Crane Operators & Riggers – South32 Cannington Shutdown
PGC Resources are currently searching for QLD based Crane Operators and Riggers for an upcoming shutdown at South32 Cannington Mine from 18th of October to 25th of October. FIFO ex. Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns.
With leading pay rates and excellent working conditions on offer, PGC provides valued team members the opportunity to grow their skills through a structured training program, upskilling sessions and regular work opportunities.
To be successful you MUST have the following qualifications:
- Working at Heights
- Cannington Mine Medical or Full pre-employment Medical
- Lead Blood test within the last month
- First Aid + CPR Certificate – First Aid within 3 years and CPR within 1 year
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- High Risk Work License – RB, RI, RA, WP
- C Class license required – HR, HC or MC license desirable
- Minimum 2 years experience rigging in either the resources or crane hire industry
- Excellent attitude to safety
- Flexible attitude to work with all crew required to help other crews onsite with tasks that are outside of normal rigging duties
- Minimum C1 with CO ticket preferred – 1 x 220t operator and 1 x 90t operator
- Minimum HR License with HC or MC preferred
- Excellent attitude to safety
- Flexible attitude to work with all Crane Ops required at times to assist with other duties such as rigging, driving trucks or helping other contractor groups with tasks outside of crane operating
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you possess the above qualifications and requirements please click on the APPLY link and upload an up to date resume. Please note due to a high number of applications we will only be contacting successful applicants.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Crane & Riggers Operators South32 Cannington Mining Shutdown FIFO QLD