Crane Operators and Riggers Jobs
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
About the Role:
They are currently seeking experienced Crane Operators and Riggers to join shutdown labour pool within Queensland Operations in Mackay.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience operating either Grove, Leibherr or Tadano Cranes
- 2+ years experience working within the mining industry
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on shutdowns within QLD
- Demonstrated commitment to working safely
- Flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Hold a current High Risk Licence
- Current MC Drivers Licence
- Confined Space and Working At Heights
- BMA Induction
- Current Curragh Induction would be adventurous
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* statement of attainment
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, readi would love to have you join there growing team, so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be reviewed.Apply for Experienced Crane and Riggers Operators Mining Shutdown QLD