Open Crane Operators Rolling Shutdown Work – JULY WA FIFO
MUST HAVE CURRENT FMG INDUCTIONS
With leading pay rates and working conditions on offer, PGC provides valued team members the opportunity to grow their skills through a structured training program. Consistent on going work opportunities on offer.
Successful in joining crew you will hold the following qualifications:
Open Crane Operators
- CO ticket Mandatory
- Minimum HR License with HC or MC preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience operating hydraulic All terrain cranes (CO)
- Minimum 2 years experience operating Frannas (CN)
- Minimum RI Rigging licence
- Excellent attitude to safety
- Experience in Liebherr, Grove, Demag and Tadano Faun Cranes
- Flexible attitude to work with all Crane Ops required at times to assist with other duties such as rigging, driving trucks or helping other contractor groups with tasks outside of crane operating
- Police Clearance
** BHP & RIO INDUCTED PERSONNEL WILL BE HIGHLY REGARDED **
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Crane Operators Rolling Shutdown FIFO Mining Inductions WA