You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Crane Operators CoverCard Australia
Freo Group is the foremost provider of crane hire services and project material logistics management in Australia. The company provides crane hire, heavy lift, project logistics management, oversize transport, materials handling, warehousing and storage with support bases located across Australia.
Please clearly state your current drivers license and tickets within your resume.
- CN, C6, C1 & CO Operators with HR drivers license minimum (HC or MC license – preferred)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard Section 11
- Current Working at Heights
- BMA core induction & BMA site inductions
- South Walker inductions
- Goonyella Riverside Induction
- Newlands Inductions
- Cannington Mine Site Inductions
- Proven ability and discipline to work in a safety first environment
- Experience working in taxi crane hire or shutdown/maintenance
- Ability to present fit for work at all times
- Ability to be available to attend relevant inductions and medicals
- General computer knowledge, to get yourself through online inductions & Training.
Freo Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw from the recruitment process, not to make an appointment, or to appoint by invitation, at anytime. Only successful applicants will be contacted via telephone.
***Please make sure to add all your tickets, licenses & qualifications in your CoverCard. This will ensure you are correctly matched to the job***
MANDATORY LICENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Drivers Licenses
- HR – Heavy Rigid
High Risk Licenses
- CN – Non-slewing Mobile Crane Operation (greater than 3 Tonne)
- C6 – Slewing Mobile Crane Operation (up to 60 Tonne)
- C1 – Slewing Mobile Crane Operation (up to 100 Tonne)
- C0 – Slewing Mobile Crane Operation (open/greater than 100 Tonne)
- Work Safely at Heights
Mining inductions Qualification
- Queensland Standard 11 Induction Training Generic Surface Induction
- Queensland Coal Board Medical
- BMA Core Induction
- Goonyella Riverside
- Glencore generic surface induction
DESIRABLE LICENSES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- HC – Heavy Combination
- MC – Multi Combination
Would you like to Apply?
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Crane Operators CoverCard Mackay, Queensland, Australia