Crane Operators Blackwater Mackay & Coalfields
Leading workforce solutions company, providing highly skilled personnel to the commercial, industrial and resource sectors across Australia. Focused on creating the right solutions and delivering project-ready teams, they assign the appropriate skills to the individual task.
- High Risk work license
- Current Drivers License
- Must have experience operating up to 300T cranes and hole relevant ticket
- White card
- Standard 11
- Current coal board medical with chest X-ray
- BMA Blackwater induction will be highly regarded
- Confined space
- Working at heights
- EWP ticket will be highly regarded
- A proactive approach to workplace safety
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Must be able to pass a pre employment medical and drug screen
NOTE: When you apply for this job [name of job title here], take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job.
Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for this role then please click on the Apply link below.
Click for more details and Apply for Crane Operators Blackwater Job