Crane Operators and Riggers – Blackwater Mining
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
Benefits of Role:
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity to work with a Nationally Recognized Company
About the Role:
They are currently seeking Crane Operators and Riggers who want the opportunity to work with an Australian leader in lifting solutions. These roles are throughout the Blackwater, Bowen Basin and Mackay regions and are DIDO.
Skills & Experience:
- Heavy industry/Coal Mining experience
- Adhere to Zero Harm culture
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work away from home
- Adaptable to change
- High Risk License
- License to Operate a Crane and or
- Intermediate to Advanced Riggers Ticket
- Working at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform
- Current Drivers License (Minimum MR)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevant experience and skills, readi would love to have you join growing team, please click APPLY now and provide a copy of your resume to be reviewed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Crane Operators and Riggers Coal Mining Experience Bowen Basin