Experienced Crane Operator
Crane Operator Mining Energy Construction Emerald QLD
- Permanent Full time work
- Australian wide company
Centurion is a privately owned transport company with a long and successful history of delivering safe and environmentally-aware supply chain solutions to the mining, energy, construction and retail sectors.
Based in Emerald, QLD – working in the Bowen Basin region
They offer a broad range of logistics services including full end to end solutions, lead logistics and off site receiving for the energy and resource sectors, general freight, warehousing, refrigerated services, retail distribution, remote logistic support, heavy haulage and time critical services.
Due to a period of sustained growth and their expansion into the east coast, they are seeking to appoint a Crane Operator based in Emerald, Queensland. They are looking for an experienced and motivated operator who will embrace and promote Centurion’s safety values.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Crane Operation/Taxi Crane Hire
- Heavy Rigid Truck Operation
You will have the below skills and qualifications:
- Experience operating 100 – 250 Tonne Cranes
- Open Crane License CO – Essential
- Intermediate Rigging Ticket (RI) – Essential
- HR Truck License (HC, MC highly desirable)
- Experience operating in Construction / Mining / civil crane hire industry
- General Construction Induction (White/Blue Card) – Essential
- Adhere to Centurion’s Think Safe, Act Safe culture
To register your interest, apply by clicking the button below link
Would you like to Apply?
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Crane Operator Mining Energy Construction Emerald QLD