See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Crane Operator
Crane Operator Mining Energy Construction Emerald QLD
- Permanent Full time work
- Australian wide company
Centurion is a privately owned transport company with a long and successful history of delivering safe and environmentally-aware supply chain solutions to the mining, energy, construction and retail sectors.
Based in Emerald, QLD – working in the Bowen Basin region
They offer a broad range of logistics services including full end to end solutions, lead logistics and off site receiving for the energy and resource sectors, general freight, warehousing, refrigerated services, retail distribution, remote logistic support, heavy haulage and time critical services.
Due to a period of sustained growth and their expansion into the east coast, they are seeking to appoint a Crane Operator based in Emerald, Queensland. They are searching for an experienced and motivated operator who will embrace and promote Centurion’s safety values.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Crane Operation/Taxi Crane Hire
- Heavy Rigid Truck Operation
You will have the below skills and qualifications:
- Experience operating 100 – 250 Tonne Cranes
- Open Crane License CO – Essential
- Intermediate Rigging Ticket (RI) – Essential
- HR Truck License (HC, MC highly desirable)
- Experience operating in Construction / Mining / civil crane hire industry
- General Construction Induction (White/Blue Card) – Essential
- Adhere to Centurion’s Think Safe, Act Safe culture
To register your interest, apply by clicking the button below link
Would you like to Apply?
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Crane Operator Mining Energy Construction Emerald QLD
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list