If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
QLD Crane Operators, Riggers/HC Truck Drivers
- Task Specific Contract
- NO FIFO, DIDO ex Brisbane Airport
- Sept 2018 – 12 months approx.
- Coopers Gap Wind Farm, QLD
- Local jobs for Local people – Dalby, South Burnett
They are currently seeking expressions of interest from Heavy Lift Site Supervisors, Open Ticket Crane Operators, Intermediate Riggers, HC Truck Drivers
To be successful for these position it is ESSENTIAL that you meet all the selection criteria’s as listed below:
Mobile Crane Operators:
- C0,RI, EWP & working at heights cert within the last 2 yrs, valid CPR/First Aid (all required)
- Experience with Grove RT, Tadano ATF 100t – 130t
- Experience with Liebherr LTM 90t – 160t
- Windfarm experience (Advantageous)
- C0,RI, EWP & working at heights cert within the last 2 yrs, valid CPR/First Aid (all required) + 750T experience
- Experience with Liebherr
- Windfarm experience (Advantageous)
- RI, EWP & working at heights cert within the last 2 yrs, valid CPR/First Aid (all required)
- GWO quals & Windfarm experience (Advantageous)
- HC, RI & working at heights cert within the last 2 yrs, valid CPR/First Aid (all required) EWP(highly regarded)
Heavy Lift/ Site Supervisors:
- Prior Experience with Windfarm’s
- Experience in building and set up of lattice boom cranes
- Experience with pre-starts, Risk Assessments, toolboxes, daily reporting
- C0, RI,& working at heights cert within the last 2 yrs, valid CPR/First Aid (all required)
Sarens Australia is the branch of a worldwide group with headquarters in Belgium, strategically focused on special projects in mining, oil and gas, wind energy and construction works for heavy-lift and special transport with lattice boom cranes and self-propelled modular trailers.
Find out more at www.sarens.comYou will also possess:
- A proactive attitude and commitment to workplace safety
- Ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised
- A sound work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- The willingness and flexibility to take on other duties on site when the crane is not in use is essential
All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
In return they’ll provide you with:
- Competitive base rate + allowances
- A supportive team based culture
- As this project is based close to Dalby Qld, they are eager to offer employment to local residential OR ex T’wbba/Brisbane/Gold Coast applicants.
1. Cover letter to address all of the selection criteria above & to the reason why you should be successful in this position
2. Resume to include details of all crane models, types & tonnage you’ve operated and current contactable referees.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.Apply for Experienced Crane Jobs Riggers Operators HC Truck Drivers QLD