See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coppabella CHPP Operator Jobs
$60.00/Hr | Super Paid on Every Hour
Stellar Recruitment are searching for CHPP Operators for work in the Mackay & Coalfields region near Coppabella.
- Well-known Mining Project | Coppabella Region
- $60.00/hour | Super Paid on Every Hour
- Great Training & Career Opportunities
About the Role:
If successful for this position you will be required to carry out repairs and maintenance as well as operate mobile equipment including dozers and loaders to maximise plant availability.
Duties for Coppabella CHPP Operator Jobs:
- Repairs and preventative maintenance of Preparation Plant and Heavy Equipment.
- Train load out operations.
- Operate dozers and loaders.
- Perform process control operations.
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Fitter or Electrician
- Extensive experience working on a Coal Handling Preparation Plant
- RIIs or Transcript for dozers and loaders – Essential
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training and Coal board medical
- A supportive environment with ongoing training and career development
- Stable contract
- Super paid on every hour worked
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
About the Company:
Stellar Recruitment are have partnered with a reputable mining client who has a focus on employing the best people to offer a variety of opportunities to learn, grow and advance. With a commitment to high performance, culture and working with integrity, their employees are encouraged to give it their all.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.