Coppabella CHPP Operator Jobs
$60.00/Hr | Super Paid on Every Hour
Stellar Recruitment are looking for CHPP Operators for work in the Mackay & Coalfields region near Coppabella.
- Well-known Mining Project | Coppabella Region
- $60.00/hour | Super Paid on Every Hour
- Great Training & Career Opportunities
About the Role:
If successful for this position you will be required to carry out repairs and maintenance as well as operate mobile equipment including dozers and loaders to maximise plant availability.
Duties for Coppabella CHPP Operator Jobs:
- Repairs and preventative maintenance of Preparation Plant and Heavy Equipment.
- Train load out operations.
- Operate dozers and loaders.
- Perform process control operations.
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Fitter or Electrician
- Extensive experience working on a Coal Handling Preparation Plant
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]s or Transcript for dozers and loaders – Essential
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and Coal board medical
- A supportive environment with ongoing training and career development
- Stable contract
- Super paid on every hour worked
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
About the Company:
Stellar Recruitment are have partnered with a reputable mining client who has a focus on employing the best people to offer a variety of opportunities to learn, grow and advance. With a commitment to high performance, culture and working with integrity, their employees are encouraged to give it their all.
Apply Here for Coppabella CHPP Operator Jobs
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.