See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Conveyor Mining Jobs QLD
Mastermyne are recruiting Converyors for mining work in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
- 7/7 Roster (12 Hour Shifts)
- Meals & Camp Provided
- Broadmeadow Mine
What they can offer you:
The benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary. In addition to a competitive wage they offer:
- Annual leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- “Mum’s baby bonus” – 6 weeks wages helping Mum to cover costs during maternity leave and once they return to work
- “Dad’s new-arrival leave” – 4 days paid allowing Dad’s to spend time with their newborn without needing to use accrued annual or carers leave
- Flu immunizations
- Business improvement and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance, well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
- Paid Graduate Programs
- Paid paternity leave;
- Annual leave paid as if worked (6 weeks x 42 rostered hours for equal time roster);
- Paid domestic violence leave;
- Superannuation paid on rostered hours/earn;
- 100% Study reimbursement;
- 2 Year Service Watch and 5 Year Service Lantern;
- Career Development (Deputy Program, Diploma of Project Management)
- Christmas Party and Gifts;
- Salary Packaging (FIFO, DIDO, Remove Living)
- Novated Leasing of Motor Vehicles;
- Site rates paid for attending training outside rostered;
- Rewards offered for approved inventions and innovations;
- Employee Assistance Program for all immediate family members;
- Income Protection Insurance.
Minimum skills and experience required:
Quality, respect, mateship and family hold true in their business and they only seek underground operators aligned with these same values. Technical requirements they are seeking include:
- Experienced working in Underground Conveyors is desirable;
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical;
- Current QLD Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Fitters need to be Trade Qualified
About the role:
Their underground operators are required to deliver work that meets the mine sites and industry requirements. Identifying hazards and managing critical risk, whilst displaying good safety behaviour is paramount in these roles. It is an expectation you will challenge your peers to a higher standard.
About the company:
Mastermyne has over 22 years’ experience delivering contract mining services in Queensland and New South Wales and has a proven track record of providing “best-for-project” solutions for their customers. Now you have an opportunity to join Mastermyne on a key project drawing on your specialist skills in Conveyors.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.